Monday, September 17, 2012

I'm Having A Bad Week

I have already made a post a couple of weeks ago about how I was losing my job. My cousins that I have babysat for since they were born are now growing up and don't need me anymore. Every time I see the oldest one now, he hugs me and cries. Is it weird to have empty nest syndrome when they aren't even your kids? Well anyway, I was supposed to still be babysitting my nephew when my bro.-in-law gets a new job. Now I am finding out that my Sis will be quitting her job when he gets his new job. So I am officially out of a job. I haven't ever had a "real" job so I am super scared, nervous, depressed, feeling sorry for myself, ect.... I have been self employed and worked out of my home for the past 10 plus years so I am feeling quite lost. I know that probably everything is going to be ok in the end and I am totally freaking out over nothing. I will be looking for a new job this week.

1 comment:

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

I met a lovely lady when I was teaching music she was finding that. the family she was working for had all school age kids so after 5 years of raising them from babies she was looking for a new position. Kinda sad for her.