Thursday, November 17, 2011

Meager Progress

I know. It's hardly enough progress to make a fuss over but here it is anyway. I've been sick with a cold/sinus so I was lucky to get that much done. I have also started a new project so that's been taking my attention away too. My new project happens to be a quilt for my nephew's birthday. He will be 1 year old in December. I also need to finish my cousin's quilt that I started 2 years ago. I made a few mistakes and I set it aside out of sheer frustration. The frustration has been replaced by guilt because he keeps asking me when I'm going to finish it.

Anywho, here are my progress photos. Just remember, even a few stitches count as progress. ;)

Oops! I forgot to say that this is Crescent Moon Dragon by Joan Elliott. Lol!

Before:


After:

1 comment:

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

That is a gorgeous looking piece and any progress is good progress!