Saturday, July 16, 2011

Super Busy

Well, Ive done it again. On top of babysitting six days a week, I am also feeding my second cousin's farm animals while they are on vacation. I have to feed chickens, cows, horses, goats, a rabbit, and cats. I get to take home any eggs that the chickens lay which is nice but at the same time kind of depressing. If my chickens hadn't been killed they would probably start laying right about now. I am planning to start over with my chickens I'm just not sure when.

Also, a poo n' spew virus has been making the rounds in my family. I haven't gotten it yet (knock on wood) so that pretty much means that I am doing all the chores that everyone can't do while sick.

So to make a long story short (too late), I haven't been able to stitch very much. This is what I did get done.....


Here is my very little progress on Legends of the Dragons.



We bought a few "exotic" Hibiscus shrubs at a Hibiscus plant sale and some of them are starting to bloom. This one is called "Super Kool".


And this one is called "Some like it Hot". I think this flower would have opened more but we are under a severe drought and everything is suffering.

1 comment:

Justflo said...

Hope you don't get the''Bug'.

Love you little dragon, he looks a little sad at the moment!

Beautiful flowers.