Saturday, October 2, 2010

Upcoming Events

Sorry no pictures this time. I have been working on many projects including Rachel's RR. When I get to the point that I am finished with my part on it, I will post photos of it.

I have several TW wips that I could pull out for the TWOctober sal on The Wagon BB. I have Above the Clouds, Noah's Ark Sampler, Legends of the Dragons, and the new Hummingbird freebie if I can round up all of the threads. I have yet to decide what I may work on.

This Tuesday, my Dad is going into the hospital to have his kidney removed. It has a mass on it and they aren't sure if its cancer or not. There are several potential complications so prayers are appreciated. I may or may not stitch on something small while in the waiting room. We shall see.

We have been building a chicken coup so we should be getting chickens soon! We are leaning towards Araucanas/Americanas which lay various hues of blueish-green eggs.

No comments: