Saturday, April 24, 2010

Dogs and Pin Cushions



I decided to buy a pre-made doggie hat for Pete to see if he would wear it or not. I would love to make him some doggie costumes but I don't want to go to all that trouble just to find out that he won't wear it. He looks so cute in it but he really doesn't like it at all. He will wear a bandana around his neck if the weather is cool enough so I guess that will have to do.


I am done with all of the pin cushion ladies! Yay! I am relieved. Now on to the next obligation project which is a RR piece.

2 comments:

Blu said...

Pete looks cute, but I guess he doesn't really appreciate hats. Oh well.

The pincushions look incredible. Good job with them.

Jules said...

Maybe if you had started with hats when he was a pup...he does look cute though.

Great job on the pin cushions!!