Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Old and New Goals

My goals for August were....
Cross Stitch Goals
1. Finish 1 block on my Open RR piece
2. Finish Earth Goddess from the 3 Ladies RR (Done)
3. Spend at least 7 days working on "Deck the Stalls" (Done)

Quilting Goals
1. Finish assembling the blocks for Emily's quilt (Done)
2. Locate backing fabric for Sis's Star Wars quilt ( Done )
3. Purchase backing fabric for Sis's scrappy quilt

I got 4 out of 6 done. I'm happy with that. :)

My goals for September are....
Cross Stitch Goals
1. Spend at least 7 days working on "Deck the Stalls"
2. Finish 1 block on Open RR piece
3. Choose and start on a baby birth record for my niece or nephew coming soon. (Hopefully we will find out whether it's a boy or girl soon)

Quilting Goals
1. Piece Emily quilt top
2. Piece Nathan's quilt top
3. Get backing for 3 quilts
4. Choose a quilt pattern for new niece or nephew

No comments: