Friday, February 27, 2009

Progress and a Preview


Here is How Does Your Garden Grow? Mystery. I finished part 10. And yes, you do see a red/pink stain along the side. It's kool-aid. It isn't going to affect the design but I would still like to remove it. Since I'm so close to the end, I'm planning to finish it and then wash it in Oxy Clean. I may change my mind and wash it sooner but we'll see.



Here is a preview of the fabric I'm using for Book of Ink Circles in the upcoming BoInk SAL. It is Champagne Cocktail Flair by Enchanted Fabrics.

2 comments:

drea_dear said...

Too bad about the Kool-Aid! I've never had to get Kool-Aid out of stitching fabric, and I've never been able to get it out of wearable fabric, or off countertops...good luck!

I have the same color of fabric, but I think it's "painted" instead of flair - very subtle color variations. Not sure what I'll use it for yet - it was an impulse buy from EF.

Rebekah said...

I have several pieces of fabric from EF that were impulse buys! lol If I can't get the kool aid out, I'll just have to frame it or finish it in a way that it doesn't show. I was thinking of making it into a bell pull but I haven't decided yet.