Sunday, November 30, 2008


See? I have been working on it! With camping trips, moving furniture, the Holidays, and everything else, I'm surprised I've gotten this much done! This is my latest progress on my hardanger piece from Andrea's SAL.


Here is my new room with my bed in it. No, I didn't make the quilt. I am working on one for my bed though. Of course, I have to finish one quilt for each of my two cousins and 3 quilts for my Sis. Actually, Two of the quilts for my Sis are hers that she pieced but she wants me to do the top quilting and binding for her. I can't wait to start hanging things back up on the wall!


As promised, here are some pics of my collectibles on my new shelves. I never realized that I had so many stuffed animals!


1 comment:

drea_dear said...

Your stitching looks beautiful! I'm currently doing weeks 7 and 9 at the same time - it's the way I actually stitch. I've never been successful at "stitching along" with people, LOL!