Thursday, November 6, 2008

Puppies and Frogs!


This is Julie. She's growing so fast now! She even lost a baby tooth last week. She is getting so destructive here lately. She loves to chew and rip things up like the newspaper, pillows, stuffed animals, and even the phone book. And as you can see from the pic, she insists on sleeping on your pillow! Yes, she's my Sister's dog but until she grows out of the puppy stage, she stays with me.


Here is my latest progress on "I'll Make My Own Happy Ending" by Dragon Dreams. I don't really enjoy stitching with metallic threads that much but they sure do make a project "pop." The shoe is done in pearl metallic thread for those who are not familiar with this design. There's also going to be a gold metallic crown on the frogs head.

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Love the frog and the puppy. I hate the chewing-on-everything stage. May it pass quickly for you.