Monday, October 8, 2007

Works in Progress


I've been working on my Dragon Ride for a month long October TW SAL. I would very much like to finish the rider and at least some of the border this month.

The granny square is my first crochet project that I started maybe a year ago. I set it aside and then forgot how to do it but after reviewing some tutorials online, I remembered how and finished off the blue that I had started. I would like to keep going on it and possibly make a lap size afghan. The next pattern I want to do is the ripple. My Great Grandmother used to make ripple afghans and I still have the one she made for me. She is a major reason why I wanted to learn to crochet in the first place.

2 comments:

Sara said...

I love your Dragon Ride on black! It really pops:)

Zeb said...

Dragon Ride is looking really good :)

I'd love to learn how to crochet, but I can't for the life of me work it out :(