Friday, September 14, 2007

What I've been up to

I've been working on sewing a purse for myself. My old one is falling apart and I can't find one anywhere to replace it so I'm trying to make one. It's going well but I need some magnetic snaps before I go any further on it. I ordered some so now I have to wait for them to come in. The purse is still very much in pieces so a photo wouldn't look real good right now. ;)

I've also been working on several small cross stitch projects here and there. I'm trying to finish some up.

I have 2 quilts that I really need to make but I just can't get into it right now. For some reason, I'm just not that interested in them at the moment. Probably because they are for someone else and the fabric I chose isn't really my personality. One has a cowboy theme and the other has a butterfly theme. I'll just have to make myself work on them anyway.

No comments: